Quavo Talks ‘Culture III’
February 16, 2021 9:17AM EST
- Quavo is speaking out about the much-anticipated “Culture III” album.
- It’s been three years since fans have gotten an album from Migos and now things seem to be moving forward.
- The group released a trailer for the new album a couple of weeks ago and then dropped a trailer for the project after the Super Bowl.
- When paparazzi caught him and his lady Saweetie leaving a restaurant Quavo said that to paparazzi that the album is “less than a month and a half” away.
- Do you think the Migos still got it?