THE BROOKLYN BOROUGH OF NEW YORK CITY, NY - NOVEMBER 06: Nicki Minaj attends the 14th Annual CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards at Weylin B. Seymour's on November 6, 2017 in the Brooklyn borough of New York City, New York. (Photo by Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images)
- Nicki Minaj responds to a woman who was catfished as an ex-assistant for the rapper.
- Megan F. Bettencourt’s picture was used on a platform that claimed to have information regarding Nicki’s relationships with major celebs such as Beyoncé, JAY-Z, Cardi B, Drake, and ex, Meek Mill.
- “To be clear: I have never had a secret life as the ‘ex-assistant’ of @NICKIMINAJ,” Bettencourt wrote. “Someone stole my photo and used it in a fake account. Fraudulent impersonation wasn’t the way I envisioned being mentioned in @Newsweek, but hey, scammers gonna scam.”
- “Ok, you know TF what?” Nicki responded. “Well hey, if you ever need a job, hit me up. I feel bad. but hey, cheers to Newsweek! Always a silver lining. i-i guess?”
- Have you ever been catfished? Has your photo been used to catfish others?